Club Penguin Ice Berg!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place were penguins come to rock!

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 136 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:08 pm

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 639 messages in 130 subjects

We have 91 registered users

The newest registered user is rarebuilder-alt

+4
Klonoa
Climmer
Elderwood
mermiad871
8 posters

Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here!

mermiad871
    mermiad871
    Trainee Mod
    Trainee Mod

Number of posts : 50
    Servers: : mammoth,frozen
    Penguin Username : mermiad871
    Infractions :
    Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here! Empty Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here!

Post by mermiad871 Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Well my story is very long so i will shorten it:
    My friend across the street, ava, invited me to her house for a sleepover so we watched a movie that i had no idea what it was about but it involved penguins strangly confused anyways after the movie she wanted to show me something on her laptop so we went to her room and then she typed in clubpenguin[dot] com i didnt know what it was but she started to play it and i really enjoyed watching her so i created one of my own xD but i never saw ava again bc she got banned forever and i moved Sad oh well thats a short version of my story....
    Elderwood
    Elderwood
    news paper editor
    news paper editor

Leo Number of posts : 37
    Servers: : mammoth,frozen
    Penguin Username : Elderwood/Spyo/shadowfin/Sass To :P
    Infractions :
    Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here! Empty Re: Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here!

Post by Elderwood Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:35 am

my cousin introduced cp to me. his peng was sass to but he recently quite so sass to is mine now Sad i joined during the first wild west party with the horse shoe pin Smile
    Climmer
    Climmer
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 63
    Servers: : Frozen, Mammoth, Yukon
    Penguin Username : Climmer
    Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here! Empty Re: Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here!

Post by Climmer Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:42 pm

One day when I was in NYC for vacation, I saw this guy saying: "Thank you for making clubpenguin a better place!" there was a huge tent and games and stuff and when I got back home, I created my own account, got a membership and started playing! Razz I have now been playing Club Penguin for 3 years and it NEVER gets old! Very Happy
    So thats my story! afro

-Climmer
    Klonoa
    Klonoa
    Admin
    Admin

Leo Number of posts : 101
    Servers: : Blizzard, Jford, ChuckPwnsYou, Snow Day.
    Penguin Username : Ia Angus1
    Infractions :

Post by Klonoa Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Mine was weird. I was on Miniclip [RANDOM DOT] com, And I saw the game, CP. I clicked it and it said: "Check back in a month! We are in Beta Testing, Waddle on!" A month later, I joined. And i've been playing ever since.
    Climmer
    Climmer
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 63
    Servers: : Frozen, Mammoth, Yukon
    Penguin Username : Climmer
    Infractions :

Post by Climmer Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:16 pm

lol. you were a month late to become a beta! Sad
    Gary

Number of posts : 7
    Penguin Username : ...
    Infractions :

Post by Gary Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 pm

I played Toontown and a guy on google videos criticized toontown and compared it with cp and said cp is better. My friends on tt found it and told me to check. So after a while I checked it out and then a month later I joined cp and started. I love it now. farao
    mario69
    mario69
    Astro Barrior Pilot
    Astro Barrior Pilot

Taurus Number of posts : 50
    Servers: : mammoth,ice berg,cool surf.
    Penguin Username : jack14196
    Infractions :
    Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Post Your Story ABout How You Cam To Find Club Penguin Here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-27

Post by mario69 Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:33 am

this is my story:I was playing at my house and one of my friends come over and says 'You should play clubpenguin' when he told me about it I didn't beleve him but when I was at a store I saw the toys so I got on www.clubpenguin.com and thats it.
    Dj Blaier
    Dj Blaier
    Astro Barrior Pilot
    Astro Barrior Pilot

Number of posts : 82
    Servers: : Blizzard, Any full servers, frozen, Tundra, and Wind chill
    Penguin Username : Tamoria820 sometimes i use Blaier
    Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by Dj Blaier Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:46 pm

OMG. Klonoa i went to Miniclip too! My friend who mom owns an Indian store so we met our friend every Saturday. We got bored so we play on the computer. My friend showed me Miniclip and then i saw Club Penguin. I asked my friend if i could play and she said u have to pay and i was like oh. I went home and played on club penguin. Sadly I am getting tried of it. I don't know if i should quit.
    rarebuilder
    rarebuilder
    Astro Barrior Pilot
    Astro Barrior Pilot

Aquarius Number of posts : 59
    Servers: : whatevers full
    Penguin Username : KoopaBoi2
    Infractions :

Registration date : 2019-08-12

Post by rarebuilder Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:32 pm

I found out about it when it shut down, but I made an account and saw the servers go offline. I got the beta hat on Club Penguin Island, but that shut down too. I play on Club Penguin Rewritten now under the name KoopaBoi2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:18 am